abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation leaving country
Igor_
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I really have a complicated situation.

I have contract for my cellphone (30 euros month) + cellphone internet (30 euros month) + house internet (20 euros). -> 2 years contract , 1 year already passed.

Unfortunatelly the departament of my company will move abroad of Germany so i lost my job, i am considering back to my country(outside Europe) -> 31/01/2020 (next year)

(Reason betriebsänderung § 111, i will receive a letter from the company saying that)
-> i will register myself as arbeitslos next week.

Is that possible to pay just my cellphone? 30 euros * 12 months and cancel the others?
Please if someone could give me an advice i will really appreciate pay the whole year will be really expensive.

Thanks for who have read that

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you leave Germany, you have the right to prematurely cancel the landline contract (house internet) as this contract cannot be fullfilled anymore outside of Germany. But you'll have to pay for additional 3 months after moving.

This right however does neither apply to cellphone contracts nor to cellphone internet contracts - they both will remain active until their minimum contractual term is over.

And why you move doesn't matter - even if your company kicks you, this has no influence on the rights of any of your contracts.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you leave Germany, you have the right to prematurely cancel the landline contract (house internet) as this contract cannot be fullfilled anymore outside of Germany. But you'll have to pay for additional 3 months after moving.

This right however does neither apply to cellphone contracts nor to cellphone internet contracts - they both will remain active until their minimum contractual term is over.

And why you move doesn't matter - even if your company kicks you, this has no influence on the rights of any of your contracts.

Hello, 

Thanks for reply!
How can i proceed with the cancel? After deregister from Germany should i send a letter to vodafone?

"Abmeldebescheinigung vom Einwohnermeldeamt" ?

Is not possible to cancel everything before leave and just pay the additional values?

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Igor_,

I can't jolt the notice periods. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

previous and new address

customer number

date of move

Then I'll take care of the cancellation of the internet contract.

Besr regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!