abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation error
timlog100
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Sehr geerte Damen und Herren, 
Please be advised that there is an issue with the cancellation confirmation I have just sent to you that I received on July 18th 2018. It states 19.08.2019 as the cancellation date, rather than 19.08.2018.

I wrote to you by post on April 30th 2018 to notify you of our intent to cancel the contract from 19.08.2018. Please could you honour this request and correct the cancellation date to 2018. 

We left Germany on 05.07.2018. Please see the abmeldebestatigung here:

I would very much appreciate it if you could sort out this situation in a reasonable and efficient manner. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mit freundlichen Grussen, 
Tim Logan

Edit: @timlog100 links with personal data removed
5 Antworten 5
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi timlog100,

if the contract still has a term until August 2019, the cancellation date is correct for the time being. Did you write in the notice that you are leaving the country?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

I sent a formal letter to Vodafone KD in April 2018 requesting cancellation of the contract at its end in August 2018. I did not, however, make the request online as I was informed that all requests for cancellation of utilities contract needed a formal letter with a signature.

Since August 2018, Vodafone has been withdrawing 45 euros per month from my account.

Given that I requested cancellation in a timely manner (albeit in the incorrect format) in April 2018, left the address to which the internet connection was being supplied in July 2018, left Berlin and Germany in July 2018 it seems COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE that you continue to withdraw large monthly payments without ANY service being provided by you for an ENTIRE YEAR!.

I would appreciate you attention on this matter and a refund of the monies paid.

Please advise.

Danke schon,

Tim 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello timlog100,

if you have terminated your contract in the normal way and have not stated in your termination letter that you are moving abroad, it will be terminated in the normal way at the end of the term. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message and then report again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you very much.

Private message sent.

MfG,

Tim

Thomas

Hi timlog100,

as you've already noticed, the contract was terminated. Unfortunately, we had no proof of the move so far, so the termination was stopped at the end of the contract period. Only now have we been properly informed about the move. A repayment is unfortunately not planned.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!