abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract canceled and repeated contacts from vodafone
Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there, 

sorry I write in english, but my german is not yet sufficient to be able to call the customer support. 

I have a contract with Vodafone Kabel for internet that ends next year. 

It has been running fine, but price is quite high for what I get (in my opinion). 
Found a DSL offer (which is available for my flat) way better. 

Had a colleague contact vodafone support 3 times before canceling. once I was hang up by the representative. 

the second time the rep tried to convince me to increase my cost even higher (I refused) and the thirds said vodafone speeds are better (despite Produkt​informations​blatt saying the difference is minimal or none). 

I now have 100MBitps/5MBitps and pay the standard price (I had the first year reduced). 

I found another company that asks for 19.99 the first year and then same price as Vodafone, but offers 100Mbitps/40MBitps. The upload speed also matters as ocasionally I would back up or upload pictures and the 5MBitps are a joke. 

Vodafone refused to match and said it can not match it. I have canceled the contract and got the confirmation. 

Now I am getting calls, texts and emails about how important I am and how much you want to keep me. 

I want to stay with vodafone. I do not find pleasure in looking for the box posting it, working from home for a day to wait for the DSL technicial to come by, etc. But I have a better offer and why pay more... 

Who can I talk in english to have an offer sent to me to match the other offer (I can supply it via PM, so I don't make advertising). I do not want to call as I do not want to agree by mistake to a contract, but I am more than happy to stay with Vodafone if they give me the same price and offer as the others. 

If that is not possible, whom should I contact to stop being contacted by vodafone, as it is clear that they can't fit my requirements. 

I don't need or use the fancy vodafone hotspots or anything, I even got my own fancy router for VPN and other stuff. 

Thank you. 
Best regards, 

Emanuel

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Emanuel01,

it's my turn again. I am happy that a satisfactory solution could be found for you.  I will therefore close your contribution.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Nancy

Hello Emanuel01,

I will be happy to help you and take a look at your contract. Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message and then register again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

PM sent. 

thank you. 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Emanuel01,

you got a private message.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Thomas /Stephan?
You got a PM.
Nancy

Hello Emanuel01,

it's my turn again. I am happy that a satisfactory solution could be found for you.  I will therefore close your contribution.

Best regards

Nancy