abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancelation
danchily
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have left Germany late June 2018.

I would like to cancel my contract. I have not logged in since June 2018.

I sent my router and a letter requesting my contract cancelation before I left Germany to  **** 90475 Nürnberg. 

I am being charged every month and this is not fare.

Please help cancel the contract as soon as possible.

Edit: Please do not post your address.

13 Antworten 13
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie
  1. Have you received a confirmation for the reception and approval of your (most possibly premature) cancellation request?
  2. If the answer is "Yes.", which date was confirmed?
  3. If the answer is "No.", which course of yction did you take besides sending back the rental hardware?
  4. Have you read and understood the German telecoms laws and regulations regarding the procedure and consequences of a premature fixed network cancellation?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

If you sent the cancellation letter together with the rental hardware to the Address in Nuremberg, it's most likely that it is not received by Vodafone at all.

Please note that the rental devices are handled by an external company that solely ships and receives them on behalf of Vodafone. They cannot accept and/or process your cancellation.

You should have sent your cancellation letter to the "official" contact address in Erfurt...

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello danchily,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Billy

I can trace the receipt of the device, unfortunately not the receipt of the cancellation letter. Please send me your current address. Afterwards I will terminate the contract. Regards Billy ^bjk

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Sent my information in a private message.

danchily
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Tina or Billy pleas let me know if you have everything you need to finish the cancelation process.

I got charged again in December...

Dan

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hallo danchily,

the cancellation has been processed. The contract will be terminated with 3 months notice from the day we were informed about the move. The contract ends on 21.02.2019.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thomas, this in unacceptable. I have sent notification later in July. And emails since September 2018 (I can send you screenshots of the conversation from your colegues).

I will need to proceed will legal action if I get charged again. I have already been paying for almost half a year after I gave notice and returned your hardware.

Please terminate my contract ASAP,

Dan

Thomas

Hi danchily,

i´m sorry if you're not satisfied with my answer. We have no official notice that you are moving and would like to cancel your contract. We have only been informed about this now and therefore the contract ends as already written.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!