abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract cancel and payment problem(English help needed!)
CM_L
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am student who study in Germany for few months as a exchange student, now I ready to go back my home country and I would like to how can I cancel my contract? Since I need inform vodafone 8 days before as technician told me before and I tried to call the hotline service but I can't speak in Germany, please help..

And in janurary since my bank account don’t have enough money for fee deduction, therefore, a day later i've transfer back the fee and it is okay now?? thank you very much!! Please do help!!

9 Antworten 9
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi CM_L,

let us first clarify what kind of contracts you have with us (Cable, DSL or Mobile).

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
CM_L
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

i am using red internet and phone 50 cable, thank you!

Thomas

Hi CM_L,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

CM_L
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you sir, i've sent you the info already! Please check! Thanks for the help!

Thomas

Hi CM_L,

in this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. We can made the cancellation here and you receive also an confirmation.

For your late payment you must inform no one.

Regards

Thomas

CM_L
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So for the payment of January, as long as I paid then Vodafone will receive few days later right? Moreover, as I leave on 10 February, what day should I cancel my contract since I have to use internet until 1day or 2day before i go? Thank you sir.

Thomas

Hi CM_L,

the contract is automatically finished 3 months after the move. The term begins with the move day from him 10.02 the contract runs another 3 months.

Regards

Thomas

CM_L
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

so where I can do the cancel confirmation? And after I cancel it, it still lasts for 3months? Do I need to pay for that? Thanks

Thomas

Hi CM_L,

we can process the cancellation here. Yes, the 3 months still have to be paid.

Regards

Thomas