abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Termination
a_cherkasov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone,

I would like to terminate my contract for cable & internet. In my online services it states that I am not subscribed to cable or internet, however i am being charged for it. 

Please contact me privately so I can provide you with all my contract information.

Thank you,

Alex

7 Antworten 7
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Alex,

what kind of online service do you mean? The customer portal? Did you already add the cable contracts there? You cannot cancel your earnings in the customer portal. Have you sent your resignation through the account form yet? If so, with what result?

Why didn't you reply to presenter Lars in your November 2017 post? That was when we were talking about the resignation.

Regards Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Hi!

Thank you for your answer.

I have moved out of the country and kept my service on the person who is subletting my apartment. However, on my account portal I am so sorry for you. I currently have cable and internet as my services. 

How do I go about canceling my services?

Best,
Alex
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi a_cherkasov,

let's take a look at the contract. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. Then reply here again.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I have just sent you a message! thanks 🙂

Grit

Hello a_cherkasov,

regular termination is possible on 24.08.2018. We still need the new address to be able to terminate the contract so that we can send you the confirmation. Please send the new address in a private message.

Regards Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Grit,

I have sent you a private message.

Best,

Alex

Thomas

Hi Alex,

the notice has been processed. You will receive confirmation within the next few days.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!