abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Termination due to leaving Germany
yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone Community,

I have de-registered and left Germany last week and would like to terminate my internet contract. Please contact me so that I can submit you the Abmeldebestaetigung.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,

yycchan

Edit: You are using a cable contract. So I switched your thread to the correct board. BR, DanyG

25 Antworten 25
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi yychan,

Su is on holiday at the moment. But as you were in contact with us, I can give you the information.

The porting of your Telekom number has been withdrawn. You can order the porting here. Please note, that you don't chose the point "zu sofort" when the old contract ends in August.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Thank you very much for your reply and information.

I followed your given link to apply for the porting, but was not quite successful. My problem is that I do not have the written confirmation of the contract. I only received their phone call to confirm the contract earlier and which is now on  20 Aug. 2019 (I received their call last November). The termination was applied on my behalf after I signed the new contract with you last October. I did not receive any confirmation from your side too. So today I followed the link "Kuendigungshelfer" to apply the termination again and hope to receive the written confirmation soon.

Another question is, how could I ask for the opt in service from telecom? Calling their hotline is not an option for me as my German is not good enough to handle this. Are there any other ways to make the opt-in / porting work?

Thanks very much for your kind assistance!

BR

yychan

yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Sorry for my late reply. I tried to order the porting by following the link you provided but was not successful.

I have contacted Telekom and got their email termination confirmation and was also confirmed that my old number is automatically available for this Porting at the end of  the contract date (which is on 22.08.2019).

Here is what they said in the email: "durch Ihre Kündigung ist die Portierung automatisch zum Vertragslaufzeitende freigegeben. Ihr neuer Anbieter braucht die Rufnummer nur bei uns anzufordern."

So could you or  someone from your company resend the request to Telekom?

Thanks and with best regards,

yychan

DanyG

Hi yychan,

when your old contract ends and you want to take the number with you, it is only possible via the link I've sent you.

You need to login with your current Vodafone number and your customer password. Can you tell me or send a screenshot, which kind of error you get? A confirmation of the cancellation is not needed.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Thank you very much for your reply.

My contract with Telekom ends tomorrow. So I'll try to order the porting service one more time. Hope I can do it this time. If I still have problems, I'll try to record it and ask for your assistance.

Thanks again and best regards,

yychan

yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Just to let you know that  today I just requested the porting again by following the link you provided ealier and I suceeded this time. I am so happy. Now I just sit and wait for the confirmation from your side.

Thanks again for all your patience and assistance.

Best Regards,

yychan

DanyG

Hi yychan,

nice to hear that.

If there are still questions, you can come back to us here.

BR,

Dany

yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

yychan

yychan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Dany,

Sorry that I have to bother you again, because the porting was not successful. I don't know why, as I only got the results of "Ihre Rufnummern-Mitnahme wurde storniert" when I checked the status of my porting requests. I have tried it again and the result was the same after I checked the status 2 days later. Could you please look into this for me? I need this to be fixed urgently as my old number was used to receive TAN for my bank transfers. Now I have several payments waiting to be made.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

yychan

DanyG

Hi yychan,

as I see, you were already informed, that the porting is not possible, as long as xour termination next year is still valid. If it's ok for you, I'll withdraw the termination, and set it again when the porting is processed.

BR,

Dany