Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Eilmeldungen: 

eSIM: Einsicht in eSim Daten (QR-Code, ePin) in MeinVodafone-App und Mein Vodafone Web

MeinVodafone-App: Self-Service Vertrag- und Tarifoptionen

Mobile Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G PLZ Gebiet 045xx - 049xx, 069xx, 093xx, 096xx

Nähere Infos dazu findest Du im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste
Contract Rate Change
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

I have a Cable Contract (Red internet 500) which i got last year for 19.99 Euros per month for first 12 months. Now from 13th month I want to change my plan to a lower speed. The cheapest offer I am getting now is 29.99 Euros per month (50 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload). When I took the connection last year, there was a cheapest plan of 19.99 Euros per month. (50 Mbps Download, 10 Mbps Upload). How can I get the plan of 19.99 Euros per month.

Mehr anzeigen
6 Antworten 6
Highlighted
SuperUser

There is no 19.99 € plan for cable internet connections.

Smallest one that you might change to is the 50/4 for 29.99 € per month, if you want more upload, you'll most likely have to pay additional 2.99 € per month.

The 50/10 MBit/s is a DSL plan - and not a cable one - and even this one is not 19.99 € all the time...

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
SuperUser

@reneromann 

Bist du sicher ? - siehe Anhang - der 50er wird mir noch angeboten

@annkintel 

Is for new costumers ... and only in the first 12 months - then 29,99.

Your contract reached the second year so even then the lowest price will be the 30 ... 

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
SuperUser

@MasterScorp1982 

The 50/4 is still available, but there hasn't been a 50/10 on cable networks. 50/10 is DSL-only Smiley (zwinkernd)

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi annkintel,

have a look at your order confirmation, there you will find the tariffs you can change to. After the first year the normal prices apply and the cheapest tariff is then Internet & Phone 50 to 29.99 Euro.  

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

How can I get to my order confirmation? I do not see any email mentioning what I can change to.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello annkintel,

you probably received the order confirmation by post. It should also be deposited in your customer portal.

Best regards

Tina

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen