Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Contract Cancellation
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am moving out of Germany in 3 months and I need to cancel my cable internet contract prematurely. I am not sure where to start with this so I am posting here for help. Thanks a lot!

Mehr anzeigen
10 Antworten 10

Hi HananOthman,

you've come to the right place.

In this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth, old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am moving out of Germany and I would like to terminate my contract prematurely on 07.08.2019. Can I please get some help with this? Thank you in advance.

Edit: new post merged with old post because same topic. Please don't create a new post, just answer here

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the double post, just sent you a pm.

Thanks,

Hanan

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Hanan,

please let me know the exact date of the move. We will then process the cancellation accordingly.

Regards

Thomas

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

I am moving out on 06/08/2019.

Thanks,

Hanan

Mehr anzeigen

Hallo HananOthman,

we handled the resignation. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for processing this. I have received the confirmation. However, it mentions that my contract will be ended on 04/11/2019, which is 3 months after I leave Germany. I understand that the rule is 3 months after the date of the move if you cannot offer the service in the new address, but I am not moving inside Germany. I am moving out of Germany and can send you my de-registration certificate if needed. I would like to have my contract ended on 04.08.2019 instead please and thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hanan

Mehr anzeigen

Hi HananOthman,

it doesn't matter if you move within Germany or abroad. The period of 3 months is regulated by law. We cannot change anything about that.

Regards

Thomas

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

I see, thanks anyway!

Mehr anzeigen