abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Cancellation
Bobfone
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi - Can I know what the cancellation policy for Vodafone DSL connection is. I signed a long term contrat 24 months but was kicked out of the place where I was staying and I no longer have a permanent place to transfer the connection.

Therefore I cannot continue to use the connection and want to cancel. I dont move abroad and im living in a friend's place where he already has internet.

Please advise how I can terminate the connection which i dont need.

Edit: @Bobfone thread moved to right board

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can't cancel the contract as long as the contract can be fullfilled at the new place (even if there is already an internet connection)...

So at first, you should announce the movement ("Umzug") to Vodafone - they'll check whether they can serve you with the same service at the new address. If so, they'll arrange the process of installing the connection.

If Vodafone is unable to serve you with the same service, Vodafone will cancel the contract prematurely -BUT- you have to pay for additional 3 months according to telecommunications law. These 3 months begin with the movement day or the day Vodafone is informed about moving - the later of the two dates counts.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Bobfone,

as reneromann already wrote, you can inform us about your move and we will check if the connection is available at the new address.

If yes, we will continue to supply you, if not, the contract can be terminated prematurely with a period of three months. For this we need proof of the move.

If you do not wish to take the contract with you, but wish to terminate it, the termination will only take effect at the end of the agreed contract term.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!