abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Cancellation
OgCol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot reach the call center effectively as I cannot speak German. I bought a Vodafone Kabel subscription to my new address, but the internet connection could not be provided. The technical service that came to solve the problem said that renovation was required for the cables in the apartment and the connection could not be provided in its current situation. However, my landlord did not allow the renovation, and we responded negatively to the request form for the required renovation and sent it back.

Later, no information was given regarding this issue. And I managed to get in touch with the call center several times, even though it was difficult. They said that I needed to cancel my membership and get a DSL subscription. They shared a different number to cancel my membership and I called this number, again and again, experiencing the same difficulties, and I managed to have a conversation several times. At the end of one of these calls, I was told that my membership was canceled, and I even received an e-mail regarding this. However, at this point, there are a few issues on my mind.

1- First of all, when I log in, these memberships are still in my account and appear active. Have my memberships really ended? It is really confusing to encounter different information on different platforms and this is not a pleasant situation.

2- In the mail I received, the end of contract dates are 6 and 9 October, but we had the call last week. This is not a problem for me but I wonder if there is a different problem.

3- I was told that I need to contact the call center for a Vodafone DSL subscription, but again I have trouble reaching and if I cannot get the required service from Vodafone in a few days, I want to get service from a different provider. Because it's really urgent for me and it's been more than a month I don't have internet at home. I know my old contract is not binding on this issue (changing the provider without paying a fine), but I still want to confirm.

I would be glad if you can inform me regarding these topics.

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi OgCol,

you've come to the right place. At first let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
OgCol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas, I sent it as a private message.

Stephan

Hi OgCol,

the cancellation has already been confirmed to you in writing. I only have to clean up your customer account here, so that the contracts under this customer number disappear.

You will also receive a confirmation from me that all cable orders have been cancelled.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for the information. So, seems like there is nothing else I have to do except sending the router back.

Regards,

Oguz

Stephan

Hi OgCol,

that's correct. Just send the router back. That's the last thing to do, regarding the cable contract.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!