Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen:

Mein VF App: Bei Red+ Limitänderung & dem Vodafone Pass

Kabel, DSL & Mobilfunk: Einschränkungen der Telefonie 

MeinVodafone App: Weitere Einschränkungen 

Nähere Infos dazu gibts im Eilmeldungsboard.

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Contract Cancellation
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

It has been more than six months that my internet connection hasn't worked. I was told that my connection contract would be cancelled and the money charged for the last six months would be returned. Neither of the two have happened. And I am still being charged for the connection which i cannot use. Its getting very annoying now. I have ni follow ups from Vodafone and i have no clue what the status of this process is. Can someone help me out, please ?

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3

Hi moriartee,

according to your old thread from last year, I had a look in your customer account.

There's a report of our technician from September 30th that we can't install the internet at the new address.

Unfortuntaely this report wasn't handled correctly. I have to apologize for that.

The contract is cancelled now and the invoices will be credited.

Regards

Stephan

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

So what's the next step for me? Should I send the device back? Till when can I expect the invoices credited ? Also, will i get a confirmation that my contract has been cancelled?

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi moriartee,

you should have gotten the confirmation already. I'll send you a copy via e-mail.

Please send the router back to us. The address is written in the confirmation.

Regards

Stephan

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen