abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract Cancellation
HananOthman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am moving out of Germany in 3 months and I need to cancel my cable internet contract prematurely. I am not sure where to start with this so I am posting here for help. Thanks a lot!

10 Antworten 10
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi HananOthman,

you've come to the right place.

In this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth, old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
HananOthman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am moving out of Germany and I would like to terminate my contract prematurely on 07.08.2019. Can I please get some help with this? Thank you in advance.

Edit: new post merged with old post because same topic. Please don't create a new post, just answer here

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the double post, just sent you a pm.

Thanks,

Hanan

Thomas

Hi Hanan,

please let me know the exact date of the move. We will then process the cancellation accordingly.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I am moving out on 06/08/2019.

Thanks,

Hanan

Thomas

Hallo HananOthman,

we handled the resignation. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for processing this. I have received the confirmation. However, it mentions that my contract will be ended on 04/11/2019, which is 3 months after I leave Germany. I understand that the rule is 3 months after the date of the move if you cannot offer the service in the new address, but I am not moving inside Germany. I am moving out of Germany and can send you my de-registration certificate if needed. I would like to have my contract ended on 04.08.2019 instead please and thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hanan

Thomas

Hi HananOthman,

it doesn't matter if you move within Germany or abroad. The period of 3 months is regulated by law. We cannot change anything about that.

Regards

Thomas

I see, thanks anyway!