abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract Cancellation (Leaving Germany)
Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi ,

I am leaving Germany on 26 December 2018. I have requested to terminate my contract but it is "process". Please tell me where should I post router and how.

I need to packaging and house hold things sale.

regards

Dure Sameen

16 Antworten 16
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Sameen,

have you already received a cancellation confirmation? If so, then you will find the address on it. If no, then the device must be sent to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I requested to terminate my contract but it is "still in processing"..... please tell me what to do further,, there are bills of every month coming.... I want to stop it...

Grit

Hello Sameen,

the contract cannot be terminated immediately. Did you properly report a move or mention it in your notice of termination? If YOU simply cancelled the contract without giving your new address and moving address, then you can only cancel the contract at the end of the contract period. If you have reported the move, as it should be, the contract will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act. If you moved on 26.12.2018, the contract can be terminated at the earliest on 26.03.2019.

Regards

Grit

Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

You mean to say, now I cannot cancel my contract until 2 years...?

I just requested to cancel my contract and there was not mention any need of new address ..?? If you need so I can provide "Now". 

Can I try again to cancel my contract, Router is still in Germany at my friend home. There is a paper given in my contract file on which return address is mention, should I send there? Do I need to add any number on it .. etc.. 

Please help me in contract cancellation..

Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@have you already received a cancellation confirmation? 

What is cancellation confirmation, I didnt get any yet..????

Grit

Hello Sameen,

i didn't write that. I have written that the contract cannot be terminated immediately. Have you already quit? If so, did you mention the move?

Regards

Grit

Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit

Ok. I did mention the move but I didnt provide my current (Pakistan) address , I had left Germany on 26th December 2018.

There is already bill of two months 50 Euro billed on me, and plus I still have router.

Kindly let me know in clear what steps are required to end contract more reasonably..  Ok I know now contract will be ended in March. But I have not got any email any notification ... 

What should I do...?

regards

Dure Sameen

Grit

Hello Sammeen,

i'll see if the resignation was recorded for March or later.

Send me name, address old and new, customer number and date of birth in a private message and report you afterwards again here.

Regards

Grit

Sameen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

How to send private message?