Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Cancellation - Leaving Germany
dilan1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

Sorry for writing in English in the forum. I have a Vodafone cable Germany connection in my apartment. I am finishing my studies in Germany and leaving to Sri Lanka. I am planning to move on10thof October after deregistration from the university. I have sent a letter on 25th of July 2018 regarding this and I did not receive any reply. I ask the Vodafone store and they usually take 4-6 weeks. After that, I called the customer care and explained the situation. So I was informed to submit a proof. I would like to submit So, is my previous cancelation letter is effective or not? 

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your cancellation will be in effect on the date that you leave.

Please provide proof of deregistration (not only from the University, but from the official side) from Germany, so called "Abmeldebescheinigung" (Letter of Deregistration).

You should also note that the 3 months period will at earliest start from the date that you leave Germany, even if you send your cancellation earlier - so you have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany (according to telecommunications act)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your cancellation will be in effect on the date that you leave.

Please provide proof of deregistration (not only from the University, but from the official side) from Germany, so called "Abmeldebescheinigung" (Letter of Deregistration).

You should also note that the 3 months period will at earliest start from the date that you leave Germany, even if you send your cancellation earlier - so you have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany (according to telecommunications act)

Thank you very much for the information. Is there any way that I can pay the advanced payment for coming 3 months from the day I leave? 

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dilan1,

the invoices are issued monthly. We dont' have the possibility to issue an invoice for the 3 months. But you can transfer the amount in advance. You'll get a final bill after termination.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
dilan1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you very much.