abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Cancelation - Kündigung
Domenicodestefa
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi, i moved moved to Berlin in July 2018, I made a contract with Vodafone to have cable internet. Due to personal reasons I have to cancel the contract and I’d like to know if I can do that, how to do it and how much I’m gonna pay for the premature cancelation.

Thanks
4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no right for a premature cancellation for personal reasons - you signed for a two-years-contract, so you'll have to keep it and pay for it for the whole two years.

In case Vodafone would let you go, you'd have to pay all the outstanding monthly fees (the whole price agreed for the rest of the contractual term) - there is no reduction at all.

Na ja, auch eine Rückkehr z.B. ins Heimatland könnte ein persönlicher Grund sein.

Domenicodestefa
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Well, the personal reasons are: I had to move out of my flat, and the flat I’m currently living in is a wg with an already cables internet service.
It’s not like I don’t wanna pay, I just want to know how I can cancel and how much is gonna be precisely.
Thanks 🙂

That's kind of a game changer...

If you moved to another location where Vodafone is not able to provide the contractual agreed services, the contract will end 3 months after the moving date -or- the date the cancellation request is received by Vodafone (the later one counts!). This is the "normal" procedue in accordance to the telecommunications law.

Next thing:

If there is already a cable contract with Vodafone within the new location, Vodafone would usually be capable of providing both contracts at the new location (in so far no cancellation possible in accordance to the telecommunications law). But Vodafone allows then the cancellation of the cheaper contract within the 3 months period (as I said - they usually don't have to, but they'll do it on their own).