abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Confuse Tariff change page.
andrefbatista7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 
Today I found the option to change my rate plan: Red Internet Phone 500 to Home Box Fritz 6490, but I have some questions:

1 - I was paying 41.99 and this one costs 4.99. The next month I'll pay ONLY 4.99? 
2- The "Changing Tariff" page it's confusing, it's a new modem or it's a new plan?
3 - This will make my contract extend for more 24 months? 

4 - If this change would make me stay for more 24 months and in somehow pay for the actual plan (RED500 41,99) plus the new modem, I really would like to cancel the tariff change.
thanks, waiting for some help.

7 Antworten 7
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello andrefbatista7,

you better take another good look at this.

1 The 5,- Euro are only for the Homebox. The contract comes then still in addition.

2. both, you want to change the Tarof and in addition the Homebox. So both have to be changed.

3. correct!

4. why? You can do that via the contact form.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, thanks for the quick response. 

1 - I do not have any details about the tariff change yet (I did today, Aug 22), how should I procced to cancel in this case? I want to receive any email about that?  (I booked this option by mistake).

2 - If I cancel this change, my contract termination date go back to the old date (09.04.2020)?

3 - If I decide to keep the changes, I need to return the old modem to receive the Homebox?

4 - In an affirmative case, how do I proceed with the return?

Thank you.

Grit

Hey,

1. I told you that at point four of my last answer. Look, I also linked it.

2. yes, with a revocation the old condition is restored.

3. 3. yes, if you do not revoke, the devices will be replaced. The further procedure is then in the order confirmation.

4. this is then in the confirmation letter.

Regards

Grit

Hello,

I already returned the new modem but it's still is showing as an option on my devices page. How long it takes the cancelation process? Thanks.

Grit

Hello andrefbatista7

did you only return the modem or did you also send the written revocation as I had written it to you? And if so, when did you send the revocation?

Regards

Grit

Hello, 

I used the contact form on the website to request the revocation. Then I received a email with a PDF instructions on how to return the modem and confirming my revocation. I just checked and the Fritzbox isn't listed anymore on my devices page, this mena the cancelation was successful?

Thanks

Grit

Hello,

then it seems to have worked. You got the confirmation how you write. This should also be stored in your customer portal.

Regards

Grit