abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Complaint (Canceling contract as moving abroad )
Tom2019
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have already terminated the internet contract (DSL) with your company. On May 14th, I wote a letter to your company to terminate the contract. On May 15th, I sent the modem back to your Company by DHL Express. On May 16th I moved to another country and will no longer live in my old apartment in Germany.  But yesterday(25.06.2019) your company charged me one month of internet fee, which is knew by me from my Bank App. I already paid one month of internet fee at the end of last month. I do not know why.  I would like to know whether your company have really terminated my internet contract.

I do not know the Online-Registrierungscode. I only know my customer number. I also have the emailbox in which I can receive emails from your company from time to time.  So can you help me to solve this problem?

If you need more information please tell me.    

Best regards

JY

11 Antworten 11
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Tom2019,

yes, that's right. According to the Telecommunications Act, the contract ends three months after your move. Unfortunately, we cannot change that.

But the contract is cancelled and you don't have to do anything else.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

OK, I have received the letter of cancellation confirmation from your company. Thank you!

Best regards

JY