abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Complaint (Canceling contract as moving abroad )
Tom2019
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have already terminated the internet contract (DSL) with your company. On May 14th, I wote a letter to your company to terminate the contract. On May 15th, I sent the modem back to your Company by DHL Express. On May 16th I moved to another country and will no longer live in my old apartment in Germany.  But yesterday(25.06.2019) your company charged me one month of internet fee, which is knew by me from my Bank App. I already paid one month of internet fee at the end of last month. I do not know why.  I would like to know whether your company have really terminated my internet contract.

I do not know the Online-Registrierungscode. I only know my customer number. I also have the emailbox in which I can receive emails from your company from time to time.  So can you help me to solve this problem?

If you need more information please tell me.    

Best regards

JY

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Tom2019,

since it's a cable contract, I'll take your thread from here. I'll close you other thread and change the board here.

We got your cancellation letter in May. The contract was then terminated at the end of the regular term in 2020. As you now live abroad, I will adjust the termination.

Based on your letter I will adjust the notice to 13.08.2019.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Tom2019,

did you also send a copy of your deregistration certicate with your termination? There is special termination right (TKG §46, Abs. 8). But you have to pay the normal fee for 3 month furthermore (German law).
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Tom2019,

please send me a PN with your customer number.

Just click on my avatar and then click "Sende eine private Nachricht."

Then I'll have a look.   

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi Michi,

sorry, can you tell me what PN exactly is?

Best regards

Jianyong Chen

DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@Tom2019 

PN = persönliche Nachricht = pm = personal message. 😉

"The three best things in life is the beer before and the cigarette after."

- Judge Dread -

Hi Michi,

when I opened the internet  account  from your company last year, the worker in Vodafone shop told me that I can stop the contract at any time without any reason. For example, If I want to stop the contract in the coming month, I just need to write the letter to tell your company before the coming month. Is it not true, right?

Best regards

Jianyong Chen

Michi

Hi Jianyong,

I'm sorry, I meant PM (personal message). Smiley (zwinkernd)

Is it about DSL or cable?

The procedure you were told is not correct. I think there is a musunderstanding.

Every DSL contract (landline connection) has a minimum contract duration (usually 24 months) and a notice period (usually 3 months to the end of the contract).

If you move abroad, you have a special right of termination.

The contract must be terminated in writing. The new address, the moving date and the reference to moving abroad must be stated.

The legal notice period for special termination rights is 3 months.

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi Michi,

I have sent a Personal Message to you with my costomer number. Could you help me to check whether my house internet account of Vadafone has been closed really. Thank you!

Best regards

Jianyong

Stephan

Hi Tom2019,

since it's a cable contract, I'll take your thread from here. I'll close you other thread and change the board here.

We got your cancellation letter in May. The contract was then terminated at the end of the regular term in 2020. As you now live abroad, I will adjust the termination.

Based on your letter I will adjust the notice to 13.08.2019.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

So you meant I still needed to pay the internet fees until 13.08.2019, right? Do I need to do anything else for the termination of the contract? Thank you.

Best regards

JY