abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Clsoing account
incompetentvfon
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

After emailing your contact centre to close my account as I have moved overseas.  I was told to write on here so that one of their colleagues (you) will help me.

Unsure what sort of incomptence vodafone contact centre has, but I am not providing my personal information on this forum. 

I have called the helpdesk number, to be put through 3 departments then told they cant help as Im not moving house in germany.

Somebody work out how to do your *** job, and tell me what to do to close my account.  I no longer live in Germany, and want this sorted.

Regards

9 Antworten 9
Su
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @incompetentvfon ,

what kind of contract do you have by Vodafone?

DSL, Kabel or mobile?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Kabel deutschland.

Again,  why am I providing this information in a public forum.   Please contact me directly, you have my details.  This is extremely unprofessional.   

anyone?

Also please explain how this meets Data privacy laws, specifically GDPR.

Contact me...

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi incompetentvfon,

if you want support in english, you can only do that here in the forum. So now you have the possibility to send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message. If you don't want to do this, use the online moving service.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Ben,

we have not received any relocation notification. When did you inform us and how? Please tell me the exact day of the move.

Regards
Thomas

Thomas,  as you seem to wish to continue using a Public forum to discuss a Private matter, please see my edited message sent to you by private message, which I expected you to continue our conversation through.  

Thomas...  You are now LYING TO ME.

I have informed vodafone on 14th February by phone, whereby your colleagues hung up on me without helping.   I emailed on the 15th of Feburary to which i received the response to use this forum.   I have used this forum since the 20th February.

SO do NOT tell me I have not informed you of any relocation notification.    Again it is not a relocation, it is a move out of Germany. 

Now, as per my last message, I provided ALL the details you requested. I also stipulated that you do thes same for me, which you again have not done.  

How hard is it Thomas to tell me what I need to do to close my account?  

I moved XXXXXXXX My contract with the apartment finishes on XXXXXX

Currently you have not responded to any of my requests, whereas I did to yours.   

You are wasting my time.   I am unable to attach a document to this message, my proof of residency.   

You have not closed my account as requested.

You have not provided me with how this forum handles my data or complies with GDPR.

You have lied to me.

Get someone to do there job and help me.   You are currently failing.

Ben

Thomas

Hi incompetentvfon,

i'm not lying. First of all, only the facts that were available to me were brought up. You realize that I am a employee of Vodafone and here is an official forum of us? You don't have to worry about the security of your data. Much more I would like to ask you to adapt your tone towards me. I am not your jumping jack and do not let me treat also so.

I see still no message to the removal. You have informed us now here about it. Your contract will be terminated with a period of 3 months. The period begins with the day on which we were informed about it, from 20.02.2019. You also get a confirmation.

Thomas

Thomas,

You "realise" that this official forum can be viewed by anyone without logging in?  So I shall be worried about what data I post here, as anyone has access to it.   And therefore   My tone is appropriate to the level of service I have received from vodafone, of which you are an employee.  So please don't take my tone personally, but it is the incompetent system of which your employer has set up for this process.    Which has currently taken me more time than what was necessary.

You lied when you say "we havent received your relocation notification"  because you as vodafone had by me in 3 different communication formats.   So don't tell me you didnt.  This sort of response is infuriating.  

Thomas, you could of made this easy and met my expectations.   Informed me what I needed to do, in a private message, not on this public forum for all the world to see.  Or, as I have provided my phone number to call me, as I have requested also.   But no, you can't do that and treat me like a person.   So deal with my anger Thomas, as it is your company that is delivering such amazing incompetence that is driving me towards it.

3 months is fine.  However I no longer live in Germany, or have accounts in Germany, ort have anything to do with Germany, so I trust you're not expecting payment.  And based on this "delightful" experience your company has shown me, I am surprised you wish to try and keep me for 3 more months.  Could you also check your terms and conditions and provide me with your ability to keep me as a customer after I have left the country.

Again, I would appreciate it if this was not in a public forum, whicj you deem "safe" for my data.  This is clearly a private matter, that I wasn't to impressed to be told this is the only way for me to close my account due ot my moving overseas. I am not sure how you see this as secure.  and this is my biggest concern.   

Get a better process... cos this is ridiculous.

Ben

Thomas

Hi Ben,

there are no personal data of you published here. You wrote it to me in a private message. This is secured according to the data protection regulation. So you don't have to worry about it at all. The data is safe in this case.

The cancellation of a move is regulated by the telecommunications law §46. It does not matter where you move, we can not provide the contract will be terminated with a period of 3 months. We cannot and will not change this. The cancellation is processed and the confirmation went out by mail.

Regards

Thomas