abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Claimed charge after service ended [English]
asu23
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear team,

I had Vodafone cable broadband in Hanover. While I was moving to Dusseldorf, wanted to shift my connection along with me. However due to non availability of the connectivity in my new location vodafone cound not provide me service and request for cancellation of the connection. I have paid broadband charges till Nov'20 which including 3 months even I have not used your service. Whatever it may and  finally my service has been closed in Dec'2020. 

However I have received a letter from a 3rd party company (Paigo GmbH) stating that Vodafone has forward a request to collect some outstanding charges. First I am unable to identify what are these charges which is claimed by Vodafone. 

My bank account was connected with Vodafone billing system and as generated per invoice all has been settled till Dec'2020. Also if there are any outstanding fees why it was not informed to me before it circulated for debt collection company . 

Request you to provide additional information about what are these charges ASAP. For any additional details please feel free to call me. 

Regards

Asutosh Roy

25 Antworten 25
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi asu23,

Paigo GmbH is a debt collection agency. When this companies are involved, there#s nothing we could do any more.

Debts long after the termination of a contract usually result from devices that have not been returned.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
asu23
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I understand Paigo GmbH is a debt collection agency. However data has been provided by Vodafone. So my question is i need clarification what are these charges has been charged. if these charges were genuine why it has not debitted from my account directly and in addition to this why it was not communicated to me. the account mentioned on the Invoice doesn't familier to me. I have different contract number of my Broadband connection. 

This is not acceptable while Vodafone send data to debt collection agency while no information to customer. 

Which amount was debited? This might be an indication what it is about.

@Stephan  schrieb:

Hi asu23,

Paigo GmbH is a debt collection agency. When this companies are involved, there#s nothing we could do any more.

Debts long after the termination of a contract usually result from devices that have not been returned.

Regards

Stephan

@Stephanyou could at least check which amounts are still open and were forwarded to the debit collector, right?

asu23
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

For my old contract *** in Hannover which I had cleared all payments after cancellation of my contract. the final bill which i received in Dec'2020 had small cents to be paid to me from Vodafone it seems.

I had requested for shifting my connect from Hannover to Dusseldorf but vodafone could not offer me new connection at my Dusseldorf location. Not sure if the contract number (***) entioned on the debt letter is due to that. 

but question is when there are no connection provided by Vodafone why there will be any charge ??

Edit: Deleted personal data.

Did you return all devices to Vodafone? I asked for the amount which is charged right now because this can indicate whether it is related to a device or some other charges.

asu23
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Yes, I have returned teh device. 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello asu23,

what date of termination was confirmed to you? You will also be charged up to this date. Did you send back your terminal device?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
asu23
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Nancy,

I have requested for transfer of my connection in Aug'2020 however vodafone unable to provide me connection hence it came for a contract termination on 18.08.2020. I hav received DHL lebel for device to send back on 05.11.2020 and then i have handed over to DHL packet station. 

Attached snapshot from Vodafone portaal of my invoices where my payments has been cleared by Dec'2020.