abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cheating done by Vodafone sales person regarding “Internet connection to house.
Cheating
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir/Madam:
My name is “***” staying in ***, Erlangen. I am currently holding Vodafone contract for the “internet connection to house”. My Kunden number is “***”.
We relocated to above-mentioned address in Erlangen last year Nov 2020. We had internet connection contract from “Telekom Company”. One-day Vodafone representative by name “Mr ***” With “Berater number- *** walked into our apartment and offered high-speed internet connection to house with competitive price. We told we already own a contract from “Telekom Company”, however he told us that he can cancel the old contact with “Telekom Company” and I just need to sign one form during the new Vodafone connection. We believed in his words and we signed a new contact with Vodafone. He also did not provide us any form for cancelation of contract.
As I am new to Germany, I was not aware that in Germany it is not possible to cancel the contract within 2 years. Now I have “Two connections” for the same house and I am paying for both Telekom and Vodafone from past 6 months. I tried to reach many times “***” but he just lied me saying his boss has already initiated the cancelation process and now he told us recently that he is no more working with Vodafone and he blocked my calls. We have SMS proof for the conversation. (***)
I checked with Vodafone retail store in Erlangen and I explained my situation they told us to write a letter with detailed explanation so that you people help me to cancel the Vodafone Contract.
Hence requesting you to consider this as high priority complaint and cancel my contract with Vodafone ASAP.

EDIT: personal data deleted

9 Antworten 9
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Cheating,

welcome her in our Community.

First of all, I would like to ask you to be a little more cautious with your statements. Not that something like that comes back to you later.

As you say the cable contract is from November 2020. Now in July 2021 it seems nearly impossible, that we can do anything for you. If something went wrong with the cancellation of the old provider, it would have been better to contact us much earlier.

I cant promise anything but to have a look in your customer account. If you are interested, please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

customer number

e-mail address

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Private message sent, kindly do the needful.

Regards

Madhu

Thomas

Hi Cheating,

as already written before, there is nothing more we can do. In order for the contract to be terminated by the other provider, the number must be transferred to us. There is a form that you must fill out and we will then submit it to your provider. However, this does not terminate the contract prematurely. If you were not properly informed, we are sorry. However, it would have been better if you had contacted us earlier.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas

I would like to cancel my Vodafone contract now, could you please let me know the procedure how can I cancel My vodafone contarct?

If I cancel now how many months it will take? friend of mine told  that according to new law in Germany customer can can terminate the contact now  after completion of 1 year.

Could you please provide more info on this?

Regards

Madhu

"friend of mine told  that according to new law in Germany customer can can terminate the contact now  after completion of 1 year."

There is a transition period - the last date all these laws should be active is July 2022.

And the next part is - as long the company offers you a one year contract (details for this ask a lawyer) - you still can choose a two year contract.

In simple: You signed a two year contract - so two years.

Thomas

Hi Cheating,

you can cancel via the contact form. The law has been decided but is not yet in use. Therefore, there is still a term of 24 months.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas

I had a discussion with Vodafone outlet in Erlangen, They suggested me to file a police complaint , I am going to file a police complaint against the "Vodafone slaes person" to mislead me with the false information.

However I have chat evidence, Contact number  and also official complaint copy to "Vodafone Kundan service" Erfurt.

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Thomas

Hi Cheating,

thank you for the information. Can the post be closed or do you still have questions?

Regards

Thomas

Ehsan311
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear vodafone team,

I recently had a discussion about my service with your colleague, ****. As per our conversation, I understood that my service was to be upgraded to a Kabel 250 Gig plan, with a permanent contract, and a monthly rate of €34.99 for a minimum duration of 2 years. During our discussion, I explicitly asked **** if there were any further actions required on my part, and I was assured that everything would be taken care of by your team.

To my surprise, I discovered yesterday that I no longer have access to the internet. In response, I promptly sent an email to inquire about the issue. Today, I received an email requesting confirmation of an order, which I initially assumed was in line with our discussion with **** However, upon reviewing the details more closely, it became evident that the offer presented was not in alignment with our prior conversation.

I would like to emphasize that I did not receive the offer we had discussed, and I believe there has been a misunderstanding or an error on your end or you try cheating your customers I have all the emails and evidences. I was reaching out to kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly but you simply ignored my emails and I did not get any response so far