abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Charged for the cabel (internet) service that was cancelled and no longer used
NMSD
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The mid of April (15.04.2019), I went to Vodafone center and setup the termination of cabel service at my old house and the start of new cable service at my new house, the service agent said no problem we'll use the umzug service, and I have been patient, after this they charged me in May (44 euros),  June (44.9 euros) and July (77.49 euros) for cabel service at a house I no longer own. When asked about these deductions, they cancelled the old contract on Aug 21st ( not on April 30th - which was date for the actual contract termination) and refunded just 12 euros, what about the rest? Instead of refunding the money and telling the reason for deduction Voafone guys ask me to have patience. Also for my new contract I have pleaded many time to remove the Vodafone Sicherheitspacket and they replied in the mail that it is terminated but still vodafone has charged me, not sure how your communication works. You can find the complete mail history in the attachment for this problem reference, including my old and new contract details. Hopefully I get the solution for my problem here.

Edit: Attachment removed for privacy reasons. VF_Grit

2 Antworten 2
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi NMSD,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, NMSD,

the old contract was terminated on 21.08.2019 and from then on no longer charged. Unfortunately we never got a change of registration from you. Only in August we were informed about it and ended the contract. A refund is not possible.

The security package from the new contract is already finished. That we had confirmed on 18.09. also by E-Mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!