abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Promised free installation but still charged?
N6198S
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

When ordering my Vodafone Cable internet (1000/100) I was told it was free of charge regarding installing, free the first 6 months, and then €50 per month thereafter. 

Still I have been charged €69.99 for installation. I have objected thru your customer service email and been written I should object here....???

I have also objected twice thru your customer telephone hotline and been assured that I would NOT be charged as the invoice was a mistake. 

I look forward to have my €69.99 credited back to my card. Thank you. 

3 Antworten 3
N6198S
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

When ordering my Vodafone Cable internet (1000/100) I was told it was free of charge regarding installing, free the first 6 months, and then €50 per month thereafter. 

Still I have been charged €69.99 for installation. I have objected thru your customer service email and been written I should object here....???

I have also objected twice thru your customer telephone hotline and been assured that I would NOT be charged as the invoice was a mistake. 

I look forward to have my €69.99 credited back to my card. Thank you. 

Is there somewhere a credit note on your bill ?

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello N6198S,

you are confusing the installation fee with the provisioning fee. The installation is free of charge, the deployment is not. Is the provisioning fee listed in the order confirmation?

If the order confirmation does not state that this is not applicable or that you will receive a credit for it, we will not be able to credit or reimburse you for it. Sorry.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!