abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Change start date of Cable internet contract
BD_de
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have been trying to get in contact with Customer service numbers of Vodafone to no successful solution.

All of the representatives whom I could talk to in English said to me that they would give me another number to call because they cannot help, for which the next person on the referred number I spoke to just refer repeating the same line...

I only want to change the start date for my cable internet contract to an earlier date. Can anyone here please help me out?? 

3 Antworten 3
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @BD_de,

sorry no one has helped you yet. 😞

Have you already received the router? If yes, you can simply plug it in and activate your cable internet earlier. When you open a browser window, an activation page will appear.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
BD_de
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello @Norman,

thank you for your comment. 

So far I have not received the modem yet as I set the start date to 27.12.2019, so I suppose it will come close to that day?!

I want to change it to an earlier date (preferably within this week), but I cannot reach any Vodafone representative who can help me with that.

Are you able to help? I would really appreciate it. 

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey BD_de,

normally you'll get the router within a few days after the order. Maybe you ordered a DSL-Connection?

I don't think that this week will the connection be activated. It's not enough time. Sorry. 😞

Let me take a look. Please send me a private message with the following data:

-> Customer or order number

-> full name

-> full adress

-> birthdate

I'll check your order status in our system and will get back to you asap.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!