Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Change start date of Cable internet contract
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

I have been trying to get in contact with Customer service numbers of Vodafone to no successful solution.

All of the representatives whom I could talk to in English said to me that they would give me another number to call because they cannot help, for which the next person on the referred number I spoke to just refer repeating the same line...

I only want to change the start date for my cable internet contract to an earlier date. Can anyone here please help me out?? 

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3

Hey @BD_de,

sorry no one has helped you yet. Smiley (traurig)

Have you already received the router? If yes, you can simply plug it in and activate your cable internet earlier. When you open a browser window, an activation page will appear.

Best regards

Norman

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

Hello @Norman,

thank you for your comment. 

So far I have not received the modem yet as I set the start date to 27.12.2019, so I suppose it will come close to that day?!

I want to change it to an earlier date (preferably within this week), but I cannot reach any Vodafone representative who can help me with that.

Are you able to help? I would really appreciate it. 

Mehr anzeigen

Hey BD_de,

normally you'll get the router within a few days after the order. Maybe you ordered a DSL-Connection?

I don't think that this week will the connection be activated. It's not enough time. Sorry. Smiley (traurig)

Let me take a look. Please send me a private message with the following data:

-> Customer or order number

-> full name

-> full adress

-> birthdate

I'll check your order status in our system and will get back to you asap.

Best regards

Norman

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen