abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change of Tariff without request and poor internet speed
Rafay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I booked a 50 MBPS connection which was somehow upgraded to 250 MBPS without my knowledge. They charged me 33 Euros and I saw that a lot of people in the community are complaining the same.

I would like to know how can I go back to my 50MBPS connection and right now my speed is 3 MBPS which is another issue I am having. Where can I complain for my speed capabilities without creating a CONFUSION with the Vodafone staff.

11 Antworten 11
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Rafay,

I like to watch the tariff change thing. Because of the bandwidth you can do a thread in the "Störungsboard .

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message. Write a short message here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Rafay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Lars, 

Thank you for the reply. I have sent you a private message

Thomas

Hi Rafay,

the tariff change to 1000 Mbit took place on 25.05.2020. If this is not desired, you can cancel it within 14 days. Then the old contract will be restored. Basically we have to look at the speed at the connection. But then this is more a technical issue. What would be more important for you to clarify first?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Rafay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes, please. I would like my old 50 MBPS connection back.

Thomas

Hi Rafay,

is it possible that you made the tariff change in a shop? In this case a withdrawal is unfortunately not possible. You should contact the shop again.

Regards

Thomas

Rafay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sure and will the call work? Because twice I called at your hotline and specifically told them to make it 50 MBPS, they made it to 1000 MBPS.

Thomas

Hi Rafay,

i think you got me wrong. The tariff was booked in a shop. Therefore, there is no right of withdrawal. Did you go to a shop and sign the tariff there?

Regards

Thomas

Rafay
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No, I ordered it through Check 24. However, I visited the shop on Saturday and they too said that they can't help me with it and that I have to call the service hotline. The problem with service hotline is that they don't speak English and they literally cancel calls. No matter how much you tried. They don't have the patience of listening to broken German (if I try to accommodate them not being comfortable talking in English). I have written a letter to the office at 06.06.2020 and waiting to see what happens next. 

Lars

Hi,

the 1000 contract was already transmitted to us by the dealer on 25.05.20 Already on 24.04.20 a tariff change to the 250 contract was already carried out via hotline. As Thomas already writes, we cannot withdraw the tariff change, because it was ordered from the dealer.

Maybe you can still achieve something with this letter, but unfortunately we can't do much about it.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!