Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change of Contract
Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear community,

Last week we have got an offer from Kabel Deutschland to switch from our Internet 100 to Internet 500 and to pay only 3 Euros more. I went to the Kabel Deutschland shop on Saturday to change contract. Today when I received the new router, I have seen that I will pay 44.99 euros (first 3 months 34.99). I have also noticed 9.99 euros for mobile and euro flat. I have asked the lady in the shop regardding this 9.99 because I do not need this but this amount still stays there. Can you please assist? I do not want to pay 44.99 when it says that I would pay 42.99. I also do not want pay 9.99 euros as I do not use home phone ever. I also have mobile phone and it is all connected together. Sorry for the long post.

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Edi_edi,

You do not have any costs for the Mobile & Euro-Flat plus, as you will receive a credit note for it. We have received the order for the tariff change at the conditions as we have confirmed them to you. From the fourth month onwards, your tariff will cost 44.99 euros.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Edi_edi,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Thomas,

I have sent you the message with requested information.

Thanks!

Lars

Hi Edi_edi,

I took a look at it.

The problem is that we have a signed form from the trader that the change to the confirmed conditions was desired. Unfortunately, these trade contracts do not have a right of withdrawal. Here I can unfortunately only refer you directly to the trader. Only he can have something changed there.

You get the flat for free in the course of the GigaKombi. It will be charged, but you will receive a credit note on the invoice in the same amount.

Viele Grüße

Lars ^lsk

Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Thank you very much! So do I have to pay these extra 9.99 Euros each month or not? Also, why I get offer for 42,99 and then I need to pay 44.90 Euros and these 9.90 Euros?

I do not want to cancel my contract. I want to keep it. I just want to have a clear picture how much I will pay a month.

Thanks!

Nancy

Hello Edi_edi,

You do not have any costs for the Mobile & Euro-Flat plus, as you will receive a credit note for it. We have received the order for the tariff change at the conditions as we have confirmed them to you. From the fourth month onwards, your tariff will cost 44.99 euros.

Best regards

Nancy

Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ok Thank you!

Nancy

Hello Edi_edi,

please. I'm putting a lock on your thread.

Best regards

Nancy