abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change of Contract : Monthly cancellable ( Monaliche Kuedibar)
mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello ,

I have a Vodafone Red Internet contract for last 2 years. My contract runs till June this year.

As far as I know the contract keeps getting extended automatically for a year.

I would like to know about the possibilities of changing the contract that can be cancelled with 4 weeks of notice ( Monatliche Kuedibar) 

Could anyone from the admin let me know what are the options do I have ? I looked around the website but could not find it.  I would like somthing like 50mbps speed.

Thanks.

Regards,

mota

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi mota,

I have marked the switch to Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable at 29.99 euros for June 29, 2021 in the system. The written confirmation will then be sent to you by e-mail. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@mota  schrieb:

Hello ,

I have a Vodafone Red Internet contract for last 2 years. My contract runs till June this year.

As far as I know the contract keeps getting extended automatically for a year.

Correct...

@mota  schrieb:

I would like to know about the possibilities of changing the contract that can be cancelled with 4 weeks of notice ( Monatliche Kuedibar) 

Short answer: There is no such contract available from Vodafone.

@mota  schrieb:

Could anyone from the admin let me know what are the options do I have ? I looked around the website but could not find it.  I would like somthing like 50mbps speed.

As far as I remember, there is a Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable available for 29,99 € per month (not including additional fees for a wireless router or the FritzBox). But if you'd change your contract, your initial contractual term of 24 months will be reset...

Nancy

Hello mota,

we do not have an Internet & Phone rate that can be canceled on a monthly basis. You can downgrade your contract at the end of the term.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards
Nancy

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello@Nancy,  somehow the email notification  hid itself!!

Anyway, thanks for your response. Yes I have question. I have  Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable plan currently.

Is there a way to reduce it to 50mpbs or even less at the end of the contract in June? So reduced speed with 1 year contract term.

If yes what are the additional costs involved. I do not see any lower plans in my portal under "Buchbares Tarif" section.

Thanks !!

Nancy

Hello mota,

you can downgrade to the Internet & Phone Cable 50 rate for 29,99 euros at the end of the term. There is a one-time charge of 9,99 euros for the switch.

Best regards

Nancy

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Nancy ,

Thanks for the info. That's helpful.

One more thing I would like to clarify :    Most probably I would be moving out of Germany within next year. So if I had to cancel contract in between next 1 year,  then I will have to pay 29,99 for 3 months after the cancellation (29,99*3).  There won't be any additional costs in that case. Could you please confirm my understanding  ?

In case you move to an address where the contractually agreed services cannot be granted, you can cancel the service with a 3 months notice period starting the earliest by the day of your move (but not before the notice has been received by Vodafone).

This applies to both, adresses inside and outside of Germany.

Nancy

Hello mota,

as reneromann has already written to you. If you move and we are unable to supply you at your new address, you may terminate your contract with a period of three months in accordance with the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Nancy @reneromann  Thanks for the swift answers.

Then I would choose the downgrade option to get speed 50mbp at the end of term.

Since I see you are admin, Nancy could you help me do that ?  or let me know if I have to do some other formality.

Thanks again.

Regards,

mota

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello @Nancy

Could you let me know what I needs to do to get the contract downgraded to 50mbps?

Thanks

Regards

mota