abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change of Address
saurabhraj
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I am using a vodafone Deutsche Kabel for more than 2 years. Now I need to change my residence from Leipzig to Jena. Can you please suggest a process to do so? My German is not good and unfortunately, I did not have much luck talking to customer service in English.

Best regards,

Saurabh

9 Antworten 9
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello saurabhraj,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

I'll take care of it. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name
date of birth
current and new address
customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Tina,

Thank you for your message. I have send the details to you.

Best regards,

Saurabh

Nancy

Hey saurabhraj,

at your new address we can't take care of you anymore. Therefore, your connection will be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months from the moving date. You will also receive a written confirmation.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi,

Why is that? Does Vodafone not work in Jena? If you can't extend it then please terminate it from 1st September. I have already taken the contract for more than 2 years and I am not canceling the contract, you are unable to extend it.

Saurabh

Nancy

Hello saurabhraj,

We do not provide your new address with internet & telephone. Therefore I have terminated the contract for you to 29.11.2019. The three-month period is regulated in the telecommunication law.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi,

So I inquired in Jena, there is no cable connection in my new apartment, but it is possible to get a Vodafone DSL connection via phone. If I get that connection, I still need to pay for 3 months here in Leipzig? Or is it possible to transfer the connection from cable to DSL? Please let me know.

Best,

Saurabh

Nancy

Hello saurabhraj,

if DSL is possible at your new address, you can also switch there. Have you already signed the contract? We will then need the order number and customer number.

Many greetings

Nancy

Hello Nancy,

Thank you again for your response. My wife will go to the Vodafone outlet in Jena tomorrow again. Probably we will get the contract by tomorrow. I will let you know in case they have trouble transferring the contract.

Best,

Saurabh

Nancy

Hello saurabhraj,

but state that you can't continue to use cable and therefore want to switch to DSL.

Many greetings

Nancy