Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste
Change my contract from Red Internet & Phone 1000 to Red Internet & Phone 50
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, the contract of Red Internet & Phone 1000 started 20th Novermber 2019 and I would like to change my plan to  Red Internet & Phone 50 from 13th month.  It seems that I can’t do it on MeinVodafone. Please advice what I should do. Thank you.

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Highlighted

Hi,

I do Smiley (zwinkernd) The change is scheduled for 22.11.2020 in the system. Then the first 12 months will end. You will get a written confirmation before that date. Do you have further questions?

Best regards

Lars

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
5 Antworten 5
Highlighted

Hi Celina_2020,

unfortunately the change is not possible via the customer portal. But if you like, I can arrange that for you. We already have your data.

Best reards

Lars

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Yes please. Please make sure that the new plan start from 13 th month. Thank you.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi,

I do Smiley (zwinkernd) The change is scheduled for 22.11.2020 in the system. Then the first 12 months will end. You will get a written confirmation before that date. Do you have further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Netzwerkforscher

just one more question. I saw it on Vodafone website, the plan of Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable is cheaper now. So I wonder how much I will need to pay for the Red Internet & Phone 50.

https://zuhauseplus.vodafone.de/internet-telefon/kabel/?b_id=1694&j_id=SEASEAPer307F%7cSeaCpcGOO%7cf...

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted

Hi Celina_2020,

what you see on the website concerns only new customers. In your case the 50 Mbit tariff will be changed to the normal price of 29,99 Euro.

Regards

Thomas

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen