abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change in connection ownership
Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

We are currently using "Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable" and we have already communicated a switch to
"Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable" back in August of 2019. The change will happen from July'20. But
before this change happens, we were wondering if it would be possible to also change the connection
from my name to my spouse's name (address and everything else remains same). I would be happy to
share the details in a private message. Please let us know.

Best regards and wishing for good health!

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Vphone754,

we cannot directly promise to take over a contract.  We can send you a form for this. This must then be filled out and returned to us and then it will be checked whether it is possible. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Thomas,

I have sent a private message with the required information.

Thanks a lot! 

Thomas

Hi Vphone754,

we will send you a form for contract transfer, please fill it in and send it back to us and then it will go to our colleagues. They will check the facts.

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for sending us the form for change of connection ownership!

We have one more related query appreciate if you can please clarify that. We contacted vodafone back
in August'19 to inform about the change to 100 Mb/s after the end of 1 year (which happens in
July'20) of our contract. We were told that the change has been noted and we will get a letter for
this change around one month before the end of this one year period.

Since change of ownership basically involves issuance of a new contract, so to avoid any confusion,
we wanted to get a confirmation about the change to 100 Mb/s first and then do a change of
ownership. To that end, we would highly appreciate if you can send us a letter for the change to
100 Mb/s first, as we are almost in June'20 now.

Thanks and best regards

Thomas

Hi Vphone754,

the change is marked for the 02.07. and only then the confirmation will go out. Unfortunately we can't confirm anything in advance.

Regards

Thomas