abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling the internet cable contract
Nota2033a
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello and good morning team, 
I sent the "kabel-kundenservice.kabel@vodafone.com" two emails, and I made two phone calls to the CS, but no one was able to help me, and at the end they adviced me to write to you.
really I am so tired and I am not really using either the TV or the internet cable, and I had to wait the two years, but when it came I got stuck here with something wasn't shared ever with me.

your help is much appreciated.

First Email:
Hello Vodafone team, 
I have a problem here with my home-internet contract, I went to cancel the contract as I should have completed the 24 month subscription for the contract!
but I saw different start date on the myvodafone.de as:
Contract start: 08/09 2019
Earliest possible contract end: 09.08. 2021
Last possible receipt of termination until: 27.06.2021
This is so important and critical to me, as I have been waiting for a long time to come to this date to cancel my contract, as I am not using it.
Really I appreciate your help to cancel this contract.
attached is the original contract scan. 
thanks in advance

Second Email:
Hello Good morning,
please help me to cancel the home internet
As I mentioned before I was supposed to cancel this connection on 8/2020, but I knew from the customer service that the Internet speed downgrade that I did earlier has extended my contract for another one year.
but I can tell you:
1st: the seller at the vodafone shop who made the contract for me never mentioned anything about this extension after the downgrade, actually he encouraged me to downgrade after the 12 month to avoid the high speed cost.
2nd: when I asked for the speed downgrade NO ONE told me that it will impact the cancellation date.

Dear team, please cancel my internet cable as soon as possible, I don't need it anymore since a very long time, and I had been waiting this month to cancel it.

thanks.

dear Mr. xyz,

please contact our english speaking colleagues at https://forum.vodafone.de . They will take care of your request. Simply create a new thread for your topic and have a little patience. Thank you very much. 
We wish you a nice day and stay healthy.

11 Antworten 11

thanks team for your great support.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Nota2033a,

you're welcome. Smiley (fröhlich)

Since all questions are solved I'll close this thread.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!