abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling the internet cable contract
Nota2033a
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello and good morning team, 
I sent the "kabel-kundenservice.kabel@vodafone.com" two emails, and I made two phone calls to the CS, but no one was able to help me, and at the end they adviced me to write to you.
really I am so tired and I am not really using either the TV or the internet cable, and I had to wait the two years, but when it came I got stuck here with something wasn't shared ever with me.

your help is much appreciated.

First Email:
Hello Vodafone team, 
I have a problem here with my home-internet contract, I went to cancel the contract as I should have completed the 24 month subscription for the contract!
but I saw different start date on the myvodafone.de as:
Contract start: 08/09 2019
Earliest possible contract end: 09.08. 2021
Last possible receipt of termination until: 27.06.2021
This is so important and critical to me, as I have been waiting for a long time to come to this date to cancel my contract, as I am not using it.
Really I appreciate your help to cancel this contract.
attached is the original contract scan. 
thanks in advance

Second Email:
Hello Good morning,
please help me to cancel the home internet
As I mentioned before I was supposed to cancel this connection on 8/2020, but I knew from the customer service that the Internet speed downgrade that I did earlier has extended my contract for another one year.
but I can tell you:
1st: the seller at the vodafone shop who made the contract for me never mentioned anything about this extension after the downgrade, actually he encouraged me to downgrade after the 12 month to avoid the high speed cost.
2nd: when I asked for the speed downgrade NO ONE told me that it will impact the cancellation date.

Dear team, please cancel my internet cable as soon as possible, I don't need it anymore since a very long time, and I had been waiting this month to cancel it.

thanks.

dear Mr. xyz,

please contact our english speaking colleagues at https://forum.vodafone.de . They will take care of your request. Simply create a new thread for your topic and have a little patience. Thank you very much. 
We wish you a nice day and stay healthy.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Nota2033a,

sorry but you can't cancel the contract to August 2020. For TV it was possible because you wrote a cancellation already in January. And this termination was still within the notice period.

The last time you changed the internet tariff was in August 9 2019. With this change came a confirmation. This confirmation states that the new tariff has a duration of twelve months and a notice period of six weeks.

Since you only submitted the cancellation for your contract this August, the contract had already been extended long ago.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Nota2033a,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Nota2033a
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks 

pls check ur inbox.

much appreciated.

Stephan

Hi Nota2033a,

the cancellation confirmation for the TV contract for August 2021 is unfortunately wrong. I see that you have already sent us an email in January 2020 asking for the cancellation for TV.

I will send you a new cancellation confirmation for August 2020.

Regards

Stephan

Wow, thanks so much Stephan for helping out with that 🙂 (Y) 

would you please try to help me to cancel my internet kabel as well?

much appreciated.

thanks so much.

Stephan

Hi Nota2033a,

we can do that for you.

You will also receive a cancellation confirmation. The internet contract expires in August 2021.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan, good morning, 

this is exactly my issue! I wanted to cancel the internet kabel in this August 2020, not Aug 21.

I disccoverd that I can't make that as my contract has a new expiry date, since the downgrade pushed it for one more year! which is no one told me about that before the downgrade, also the seller haven't informed me about that and he said the oppisite exactly that I can downgrade and cancel the service without any issues, and I tried a lot to cancel this subscription ontime over the phone, but no one listen to me.

I appreciate your help here.

I don't need this connection at all.

thanks.

Stephan

Hi Nota2033a,

sorry but you can't cancel the contract to August 2020. For TV it was possible because you wrote a cancellation already in January. And this termination was still within the notice period.

The last time you changed the internet tariff was in August 9 2019. With this change came a confirmation. This confirmation states that the new tariff has a duration of twelve months and a notice period of six weeks.

Since you only submitted the cancellation for your contract this August, the contract had already been extended long ago.

Regards

Stephan

Thanks so much Stephan for all your effort and the time fixing that.

*I sent u a private msg, pls have a look.

thanks in advance.

Stephan

Hi Nota2033a,

if you want change your tariff, the contract term starts new with 24 months.

The GigaKombi and it's credit would not be touched by such a change.

Regards

Stephan