abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling contract
mlasierra
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

To whom it may concern,

I sent an email on the 27.6.18 asking for a cancelation of my Internet contract from 31.7.2018, since I was moving away from my flat and Germany. However, I still receive Rechnungen from Vodafone, and you're still charging me, when I don't even live in the country. I will cancel all payments made to Vodafone after July, but could you please solve this and stop charging me?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards,
María

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mlasierra,

even if you leave Germany the contract won’t end with the date of your move. Due to German law the contract will end three months after the leaving date. An exception to this period applies to embassy and military personnel stationed here. For this we also need the corresponding proofs.

You will be informed of the date in the cancellation confirmation. Have you looked there?  

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tina

Hello mlasierra,

even if you leave Germany the contract won’t end with the date of your move. Due to German law the contract will end three months after the leaving date. An exception to this period applies to embassy and military personnel stationed here. For this we also need the corresponding proofs.

You will be informed of the date in the cancellation confirmation. Have you looked there?  

Best regards

Tina

Hello Tina,

Thank you for your quick reply! I asked for a cancellation of the contract in June for the 31.07.2018. I received an email saying that they were working on my Kündigung. Now I checked my Rechnung for this month, and it says that the contract ends on the 13.08.2019, which is very strange. How can I resolve this? I was able to cancel my contracts for gas and strom with the reason of moving flats, I don't understand why I am unable to end the internet contract, and why when I received a reply from Vodafone, this was not mentioned at all. 

Kind regards,
María

Nancy

Hello mlasierra,

have you received the cancellation confirmation in the meantime? Do we already have your new address? You can also send me your customer data (customer number, name and address) by private message, then I'll have a look. Please write me again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi mlasierra,

thanks for yur data.

Do you have any kind of proof for your move, like the de-registration from your German address?

Regards

Stephan

Nancy

Hello mlasierra,

unfortunately you have only sent the cover letter without the "Abmeldebescheinigung". Please send me the registration certificate by private message and not in public.

Best regards

Nancy

Nancy

Hello mlasierra,

it is not possible for you to send me the document directly by e-mail. You can attach it as a common file (e.g. PDF) or via Dropbox.  Otherwise you can also use our online contact form.

Best regards

Nancy

HI mlasierra,

thanks for the document. I editetd your cancellation to 25.10.2018. According to German law this is the earliest possible cancellation date.

Regards

Stephan