abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling contract
DariaBer
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

My name is Daria and I was your costumer. 4 months ago I left Germany and went back to my home country. I am sending you a request for my contract with you, including my signing off, I request that you pay back the money you took from me since February and date the contract as soon as possible.
My email: ***
If you wish I have my unsubscribe and a working letter from the country where I live that I can upload.

Edit: @DariaBer email address deleted for data protection

Edit 2: Moved from DSL to Kabel
14 Antworten 14
DariaBer
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
Kundenservice
99116 Erfurt
I changed several times the tariff and I don't remember what kind of modem I had because I had to change it since the 1st one stopped working
AndrewM92
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I am also having the same problem. I emailed Vodafone and they told me to come here. Hopefully someone can help as I'm paying for a service I don't even have access to, let alone use.
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Daria,

you had a cable contract? Because you obviously sent the cancellation to the customer service for cable customers.

I'd like to take a look at that. Send me your name, the old address, the new address, the customer number, the cancellation from Germany and the link to your thread in a private message.

@ALL: The reference to the forum is a work instruction if the employee has no knowledge of English and is therefore correct.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi DariaBer,

send us the proof as a picture or by link( Drop Box or One Drive) in a private message.

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi DariaBer,

thanks for your message. Since Thomas isn't here tight now, I'll answer you.

First, I want to apologize to you. Already on 12.02.2018 we have received a written cancellation with the cancellation of your address with the return of your router. The termination would then have become effective on the basis of your letter of 13.05.2018.

I have therefore immediately terminated your contract and arranged for a credit note for the amounts from May to August. This credit will then be transferred back to the account known to us within the next few weeks.

Regards
Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!