abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling contract
DariaBer
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

My name is Daria and I was your costumer. 4 months ago I left Germany and went back to my home country. I am sending you a request for my contract with you, including my signing off, I request that you pay back the money you took from me since February and date the contract as soon as possible.
My email: ***
If you wish I have my unsubscribe and a working letter from the country where I live that I can upload.

Edit: @DariaBer email address deleted for data protection

Edit 2: Moved from DSL to Kabel
14 Antworten 14
DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@DariaBer

Hi,

@DariaBer@  schrieb:

I request that you pay back the money you took from me since February

Why should they do that? Just wondering...

Cheers,

DSS1

"The three best things in life is the beer before and the cigarette after."

- Judge Dread -

Hi! Are you working for vodafone? I'm guessing not.

For some reason when I contacted Vodafone through e-mail they told me to upload my request to their forum.

This saga is going on for 6 months since I left Germany, I would not go into details.

Would like to ask any "Vodafone-forum enthusiast" to keep their opinions for themselves

I'm only asking for someone to cancel my contract!!!

Thanks

DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@DariaBer@  schrieb:

Hi! Are you working for vodafone? I'm guessing not.

"I find your lack of faith... disturbing!" 😉

@DariaBer@  schrieb:

For some reason when I contacted Vodafone through e-mail they told me to upload my request to their forum.

That is one wierd advice, really!

Vodafone needs a written and signed cancellation request, where you tell them, that you moved to another country.

Cheers,

DSS1

- Judge Dread -

I know, I already sent them one in February 2018, with my abmeldung and the modem.

Any other advices?

Not really an advice, but an information:

If i understood correctly you have sent your cancellation in Februrary. Your were moving out of Germany in April. If this ist correct the cancellation is effective at June 30th 2018 and you need to pay the monthly fees up until this point.

Did you get any conformation regarding your cancellation?

If not, maybe a "moderator" here can have a look into this.

The termination letter together with the abmeldung and the modem were sent in the beginning of February.

I also left Germany in that month.

Maybe waiting for a moderator is a GOOD idea.

DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@DariaBer@  schrieb:

I know, I already sent them one in February 2018, with my abmeldung and the modem.

Any other advices?

That is a pretty important piece of information, don't you think? The email support should still be the right way to go. Why did they send you here? A mod might be able to check your contract and give some useful advice, but they are few and far between. The rest of us are just customers like you and maybe one or two guys involved with vodafone, who like to chat a bit on their free time, but can't actually do stuff.

Cheers,

DSS1

- Judge Dread -

I guess wating for a moderator is the best action right now. Even if that will take a couple of days. So be patient.

A moderator can have look at your "contract situation".

And maybe a moderator can have look why the e-mail support is telling you to open a thread in this forum. Because that advice sounds really strange.

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi DariaBer,

what is the exact name of the tariff and modem you were using and were did you send your cancellation to?

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!