abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelling cable internet contract due to moving aboad
IstvanKovacs83
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have a problem. My long-term delegation was terminated in September, so I had to leave Germany. First week of August I tried to cancel my internet contract in a shop, where we sent the statement from my company to Vodafone, that I have to move back. I got the first Kündigungsbestätigung but with the original end date. Next I went to the shop with my Abmeldebestätigung in September. The second Kündigungsbestätigung contains still the original end date. I left Germany on 21th of September (I sent the modem back before). What is missing to close the contract?

Thanks in advance,

Istvan

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi IstvanKovacs83,

i have changed the cancellation. The contract ends on 19.12.2018. You will get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie
  • Did the shop forward a copy of the "Abmeldebestätigung" to Vodafone, along with the second letter of cancellation?
  • Are you aware of the German Telecommunications Laws and Regulations which require you to pay the regular monthly fee for another three months after the premature cancellation did take effect?
  • With regards to the previous bullet point:  Is the regular cancellation date somewhere between October and December 2018?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

• Did the shop forward a copy of the "Abmeldebestätigung" to Vodafone, along with the second letter of cancellation?

On 6th of August, they sent only the company statement, on 18th of September they sent only the Abmeldebestätigung.

After that I received a mail: "damit wir Ihnen eine Sonderkündigung für Ihren Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable einstellen können. Benötigen wir Ihre neue Adresse im Ausland, eine Abmeldebestätigung reicht in diesen Fall nicht aus.", but it's not clear for me, what to do. Does Vodafone need my new address, or a copy of my address card?

• Are you aware of the German Telecommunications Laws and Regulations which require you to pay the regular monthly fee for another three months after the premature cancellation did take effect?

Yes, I know it, my german bank account still exists to pay the monthly fee. I hope I have to pay only for August, September, and October.

• With regards to the previous bullet point:  Is the regular cancellation date somewhere between October and December 2018?

I think, the date is end of October 2018 (my first attempt to cancel it was in August).

Thomas

Hi Istvan,

I think Der Ritter already hit the right target.

What date has been confirmed as the end of the contract?

Regards

Thomas

I've just checked it:

Vertragsende:26.10.2019

Kündigungsstatus:in Bearbeitung

So they still wait for something...

Thomas

Hi IstvanKovacs83,

i'll check it out. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message.

After that please reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas, I've just sent you the details in PM.

Thanks, Istvan

Thomas

Hi IstvanKovacs83,

i have changed the cancellation. The contract ends on 19.12.2018. You will get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you, I received the confirmation with the new date (I hoped, it would be 6th of Nov, as my first attempt was). Is it possible to get a bulk-invoice? As I know, my German bank account will be closed in December.

Thanks, Istvan

Thomas

Hi Istvan,

the contract ends on 19.12.2018. The amounts must be paid monthly. We cannot process this in a collective invoice.

Regards

Thomas