abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelled contract but vodafone does not cancel in time
rbmns
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have cancelled my Kabel contract in February, because I would move out on  May 31st. That is 3 months in advance.

Now I have the message that th econtract will be cancelled per may 31st and then still has 3 months notice. 

This is insane!!!! The notice period is 3 months. I have notice 3 months in advance. I will not pay for 3 more months. 

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
The problem is: The 3 months start the earliest at the day you move.
If you moved on May, 31st, you are required by law to pay at least for June, July and August, even if you noticed Vodafone before the movement date ..
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi rbmns,

welcome to our Community.

It is like user @reneromann has already written. The period of three months starts at the earliest with the day of the move.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I moved out on the 17th of februari. please find my moveout note attached. You guys misunderstood.

Edit: @rbmns Document removed. Please do not post any personal data to the public.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi rbmns,

you originally wrote that you were moving out in May and that you communicated this in February. The 3-month period begins on the date of your move. But you moved out in February? Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message and then report again here in the article. You can also send me the deregistration certificate by PN.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!