abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelled Vodafone cable contract still being charged
Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

I have moved to another city and its been more than 3 months now since I have raised a request to cancel the vodafone cable contract but though my cancellation request is approved but I am still being charged every month I have already raised concerns many times previously but the problem is still not yet resolved. The last email from Vodafone support team I received was they asking me to raise the issue on this forum. So please look into this asap beacuse I am still being charged unnecessarily for the service which I am not using.

Another very important thing is that I also use a Vodafone mobile number which I want to retain, I took this mobile number  prior to taking the Internet Cabel connection but  now I see they both are linked to my contract. So most importantly I dont want to loose my vodafone number .

So in sumamry I want to stop being charged for Option Homespot , Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable ,Vodafone Sicherheitspacket  and Option WLAN for theses services mentioned in my contarct but I do not want my mobile number to be cancelled beacsue I want to continue using it.

Looking forward for qucik resolution.

Many Thanks

13 Antworten 13
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Ani2020,

did you tell us about your move through our moving service? Which cancellation date did you receive confirmation of your cable contract?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

The cancellation confirmation date was on 22 June 2020. I was never notified about informing the moving service neither there was any such information in the cancellation confirmation email.

Since I have already moved so this form does not accept the moving date which is in past.

Kindly let me know what else I can do to fill this Moving service form which you shared.

Many Thanks

Grit

Hello Ani2020

i think you just quit your job and did not report a move. If this is the case, your contract will of course be cancelled at the end of the term. Please report your move to the moving service Nancy has linked to you. We cannot do that for you, you have to do it yourself.

Regards

Grit

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi grit,

Like I said before I am

not able to enter moving date of past in the moving service link shared by Nancy.

moving date: 15 Aug 2020

Tina

Hello Ani,

please enter the current day. We cannot consider a date in the past for the registration.

Best regards

Tina

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi ,

I have entered current date in the moving service and submitted the request as asked. Kindly proceed with further steps.

Many Thanks,

Tina

Hello Ani2020,

everything else is taken care of directly by the colleagues.

Best regards

Tina

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

Any updates on this? I am still getting charged .

Many Thanks

Tina

Hello Ani2020,

so far no relocation notification has been received by the colleagues. I will now take care of it directly. Please send me your new address in a private message.

Best regards

Tina