Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation (stop) of internet
bluesky94
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I would like to cancel my Internet contract (19.99+2 euro/month), because I will leave Germany and go back my home country at the end of March, 2019. Therefore, I hope terminate my Internet contract from APRIL 1ST, 2019. And my kundennummer is xxx.

Now I am using the internet of Vodafone from 1st of June 2017. I will stop and send back the router.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best ragards

Zhai

EDIT: Customer number removed for privacy reasons.

11 Antworten 11
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There are so many threads here in the forum where is exactly stated what to do:

1. Send a cancellation (IN GERMAN!) to Vodafone (Erfurt address) stating that you're moving out of Germany

2. Send the deregistration (or copy) to Vodafone (Erfurt address) if you obtained it from your local authorities; If possible, provide the new address for any further requests and any letters

3. Send the router back to the Nuremberg Address

Please be advised that you'll have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany - in your case for April, May and June - as requested by law.

bluesky94
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

up up up up up

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hallo bluesky94,

pushing the post doesn't help and it's against our rules. Therefore we ask you to refrain from doing so in the future.

The contract can be terminated with a period of 3 months beginning with the day of the removal. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth, address and date of the move in a private message.

Then you reply here again.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Holle Thomas,

I am sorry to have pushed this post. I didn't know this rule before, and I won't do it again in the future.

Thanks again!

Thomas

Hi bluesky94,

the notice has been processed. You will receive a confirmation within the next days.

Regards

Thomas

Hello,

I haven't received any notice yet. Could you please help me check the process of cancellation? Thank you.

Best regards

Thomas

Hallo bluesky94,

you will receive the confirmation within the next days by e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I have received the cancellation email. What else need to confirm? The contract ceased on June 1st, 2019. Does that mean I still need to pay money until the end of May?

Besides, I have following two questions:

1. Can I return the router in advance?
  2. How to pay after I leave Germany? Since my German bank account will be cancelled, I hope to pay before that.

Thank you, and look forward to your reply.

Best regards

bluesky94

Thomas

Hi bluesky94,

nothing else is needed for confirmation. The contract must be paid by the confirmed date.

Yes you can send the router back before.

Since we debit monthly, it will be difficult if you cancel the bank account. You can also pay in advance. Then the sum must be correct and no additional costs may arise.

Regards

Thomas