abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of the contract
shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All,

pardon me for posting my question in English as my Deutsche skills are not really up to date. I had a contract for a DSL connection with Vodafone until 29/03/2018. It was cancelled on that date. I am still receiving bills from Vodafone and I was worried that it might be a mistake. Is it a mistake or is there an automatic extension of the billing process until termination costs are deducted? If so, for how many months do I have to pay the bill?

Thanking you in advance, 

Shreyas

Edit: @shreyas moved to the right board.

13 Antworten 13
shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi! I sent you a PM, Tina. 

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi shreyas,

thanks for your PM.

Since our Internet is also available at the new address, you cannot cancel your contract prematurely.

If you wish, we can activate the connection at your new address until the end of the contract.

Gruß

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Stephan,

I am not sure this works. I have *already* cancelled the contract. I have the cancellation email. The problem is that I wanted to cancel it in March 2018. But the website here says its March 2019. The problem is resolving this conflict and not cancelling my contract. 

Shreyas

Stephan

Hi shreyas,

this cancellation date results from the term of your contract. In order to be able to terminate the contract in March 2018, the termination would have had to be made in January.

I'm sorry, but earlier termination is not possible.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!