abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cancellation of the contract
shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All,

pardon me for posting my question in English as my Deutsche skills are not really up to date. I had a contract for a DSL connection with Vodafone until 29/03/2018. It was cancelled on that date. I am still receiving bills from Vodafone and I was worried that it might be a mistake. Is it a mistake or is there an automatic extension of the billing process until termination costs are deducted? If so, for how many months do I have to pay the bill?

Thanking you in advance, 

Shreyas

Edit: @shreyas moved to the right board.

13 Antworten 13
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi shreyas,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Depending on your bill cycle at least one more invoice will becreated after the end of the contract.

Also you may have to send back your modem. If you don't send it back to it will be charged.

You can see all details on your invoice.

Please have a look and get back if you see something that has been cherged incorrectly.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for your email. My address has changed since the last invoice; hence the need for the cancellation in the first place. I might have missed the invoice for cancellation as a result. Somehow my contract page on the web portal says:

End of contract:03/29/2019

Which makes no sense! I had terminated my contract in March 29, 2018. I have an email from vodafone dated 08.03.2018.  I am still receiving bills, so three months after the termination date. 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Document removed because personal information is included

Shreyas

Kira

Hi shreyas,

I´m sorry that you have these circumstances.

Your cable-contract will be canceled in 29th of March in 2019. We confirmed that date in the notification E-Mail.

Don´t you use your cable-account anymore because you moved to another town/country or what do you mean with "changed the address"?

Best regards,

Kira

shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello.

Thank you for the reply. 

I have moved to Berlin from Dresden, where I had the contract. This was the reason for cancellation. Unfortunately, I have no email from Vodafone saying that the contract would be terminated in the year 2018. I have only one email dated 08.03.2018 which says that the contract was terminated. 

I thought my termination date was 29.03.2018. 

Could you forward me the email which indicates that the termination was in 2019?

Shreyas

Kira

Hi shreyas,

I just dropped you a duplicate from our cancellation notification via E-Mail.

Best regards

Kira

shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you Kira.

Hmm, it mentions 2019 as you indicated. That is strange. I never received that as an email. Maybe it was sent as a post to my address? That definitely seems to be a mistake! I wanted to cancel it on March 03, 2018. is it possible to cancel it now? I can check if I have the router and mail it at a prescribed address. 

Shreyas

Kira

Hi Shreyas,

you´re right, this notification was sent to your home-address.

I cannot guarantee, that a premature cancellation is possible.

It depends on whether DSL is available at your new address.

To check that, please tell us where you live today.

Best regards

Kira

shreyas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Kira,

I do not wish to continue the contract. I wish to cancel it. I have internet at the new place. is that possible? So, is there a reason why the cancellation was not sent to my email? I * did * receive a call from Vodafone where I was asked why the contract was cancelled and if I wished to continue it. vodafone where I was asked why the contract was cancelled and if I wished to continue it. That made me think that it was cancelled. Is it certain that there is no mistake on the part of Vodafone?

Shreyas

Tina

Hello shreyas,

send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

previous and new address

customer number

confirmation of registration

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Tina