abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cancellation of contract
Dutni
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Recently I moved to new house and here I only can use Telekom or should make another contract with private cable company to keep Vodafone contract. Hence I already install Telekom in the new house and would like to cancell current vodafone contract (TV/Treueplus 2play 200) immeidately becuase the contract is until 31.08.2021.

Here my questions are:

1. Can I cancel current contract earlier than planned termination time? I think my case is special case so that I can cancell the contract immediately.

2. Can you send me termaination confirmation letter through email or post?

Best regards, 

9 Antworten 9
Ida
Moderator:in

Hi Dutni

The special right of termination is 3 months to the end of the month from the date of relocation.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Dutni
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Ida,

Thank you for information about special termaination period.

Can you please help me have a termination confirmation letter from Vodafone?

Still I haven't received any feedback regarding my cancellation request from April...

Br,

Dutni

You need to report the move to Vodafone, then the termination can be processed.

In any case I would additionally send a cancellation notice for the contract to the end of the 2 years, this has to be done at least 3 months before the 24 months are ending.

Hi

My contract will be finished until end of Aug. 2021 (almost 3 month later) and I already sent several times the cancellation emails to Vodafone(kabel-impressum@vodafone.com) and called to service center to get the contract termination confirmation letter.

Up to now I haven't received any confirmation email/letter from Vodafone that's why I asked it here to get some help...

Br,

Dutni

Kabel-impressum@vodafone.de is unfortunately not a valid email address for customer service. Since you come from the former Unitymedia area, you have to write the email to kundenservice@unitymedia.de.
And please also note that no prior email has reached Vodafone West in time and that your cancellation can only be processed after it has been received by VFW.
However, you have no right to a termination due to unavailability, as you are responsible for the functioning of the cable connection. In the case of the new apartment, by booking the cable connection with the local operator.

Thank you for explanation and information.

Then I will send my request through unitymedia service email to get only the contract cancellation confirmation until end of Aug...

R4mona

Hi Dutni,

I apologise for my late feedback. Verlegener Smiley

Have you received your confirmation in the meantime?

Kind regards

R4mona

Dutni
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi R4mona,

Yes, I've communicated with service team and received a confirmation.

Thank you!

Br,

Dutni

R4mona

Hey Dutni,

I am really happy that you have received your confirmation. Smiley (fröhlich)

If you have any problems again, please feel free to contact us here at any time.

Kind regards

R4mona