abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Vodafone cable connection
venky1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Sir ,

Regarding the  Cancellation of Internet service for customer number 132****** .

This is Venkanna C.****, from September 2018 to 30 June 2019 at ********* 22089 Hamburg in one of the flat. (n the same address *******  22089 we have almost 8 flats.

From 1st July 2019 onwards I moved to my friend flat in the same address of *********   ,22089, Hamburg. So on using my friend internet connection. am not using my internet connection. I would like to cancel.

Regarding the same I contacted Vodafone customer service over call on 8th July 2019 at 13:30 PM CET. Vodafone's latest contract for proof that you stay in his flat. So i sent the same to Vodafone office (Kundenservice 99116 Erfurt) over post .Then i got reply from vodafone office requesting me to post my query in forum.de. So here by posting the same. Could you please help me in the cancellation process. Thanks.

by Venkanna Challa

Edit @venky1 by Matthes (Mod): please do not post any personal customer data publicly

3 Antworten 3
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi venky1,

you've come to the right place. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth, old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear sir,

As requested here is the my customer number ***

name: **

date of birth: ***

My old and new address are same ,***

Note, I Just moved to the another flat in my old address. Please do the needfull.  thanks.

Regards,

Venkanna

Thomas

Hi venky1,

you should send the data to me by private message. Please do not post the data publicly again. Click me for a private message.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!