abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Contract and Voucher due Service Disruption
AnuDev
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I requested a cancellation of my Vodafone internet service contract (Kundennummer XXX) on 09.09.2020 as I will relocate to Australia on 31.10.2020. The contract cancellation has been approved by Vodafone.

However,  there has been issues to my internet connection due to cable issues (see ticket below) since April 2020. I contacted Vodafone customer service and they informed me that I can request for a voucher after the cable issues is fixed. Since the connection disruption has not been resolved by Vodafone until now, I am writing this letter to request the voucher, and termination of the contract on 31.10.2020 instead of 29.01.2021.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Edit: Please do not distribute personal data on the Internet. Attachment and customer number removed.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AnuDev,

your contract has been terminated according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months. You will receive a pro-rata credit to your customer account for the period of the impairments.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tobias

Hey,

I can take a look at the connection 🙂 Will you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

LG

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi 

I have sent the requested details. Thank you.

Nancy

Hello AnuDev,

your contract has been terminated according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months. You will receive a pro-rata credit to your customer account for the period of the impairments.

Best regards

Nancy

AnuDev
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Nancy.

Thank you for your confirmation. The service disruption remains, and I am not sure when this will be fixed. Can you please confirm the duration from which I will get the pro-rate credit and will it be paid after my contract ended?

Thank you.

Nancy

Hello AnuDev,

the credit will be credited to your customer account with the next invoice run. You can understand them on your bill. You notified us of the impairments in July 2020.

Best regards
Nancy

AnuDev
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Nancy.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Can you please check if the cable issue i reported in July has been resolved? My internet still drops every 10-15 minutes.

Thank you for your service.

Kind Regards,

Anu

Tina

Hello AnuDev,

we are happy to do that. please be so kind and open a new thread. We have solved your actual question.

Best regards

Tina