abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation Contract Leaving Germany
Martin1260
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there,

I need to cancel as soon as possible my wifi contract that I have with Vodafone because I have left Germany due to losing my job. 

Here are my details:
Kundennummer: 933xxx
Martin xxx
Schlöttlstrasse xxx, 81369 München

I have attached here the document required from the city of Munich to be able to cancel my contract. 

Thank you very much in advance.

EDIT: Please do not post personal data publicly. Corresponding data including attachment deleted. BerndD, Mod.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Martin1260,

I have terminated your contract according to the German Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months. You will also receive the confirmation of termination. You have to send your cable router back to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Vermilli0n
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

A moderator will handle your request soon.

Please keep in mind, that your contract will be cancelled with a 3-month-period to the end of the month. (here: 31.08.20) according to § 46 Abs. 8 Satz 3 Telecommunications-Law.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking care of this.

According to the German law, any contract can be canceled any time when leaving the country. 

I have left Germany on May 5th, please cancel the contract from this date on.

Also I already have contacted Vodafone 10 days ago but never got an answer (see email attached)

Thanks in advance

Martin

Edit: @Martin1260 attachment deleted

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Martin1260,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Nancy

Hello Martin1260,

I have terminated your contract according to the German Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months. You will also receive the confirmation of termination. You have to send your cable router back to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your message.

As you can see on my unregistration document, I have left Germany on the 11.05.20 this is why I believe we can end the contract at this date and without the three month notice.

I will look if a friend of mine can ship you the internet box back but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Martin

Nancy

Hello Martin1260,

we need your complete address to send you any mail.

I can't look at the deregistration certificate, because you posted it publicly and it has been removed. Your contract cannot be terminated without the three-month notice period, as we have to comply with the legal requirements.

Tell your friend to send it back. There is still a little time left until then. If you do not send our WLAN cable router back, you will be charged for it.

Best regards

Nancy

Hey Nancy,

Please find attached the file with all the information needed.

Please note that all of these informations has been communicated to Vodafone already multiple times via phone and emails in early May.

My friend will ship the modem but this should be mentioned by your sales staff when signing the contract that there is a charge for the equipment because when we sign everyhting seems to be free, not really fair!!!

Martin

Edit: Attachment removed for privacy reasons.

Nancy

Hello Martin1260,

you will receive our hardware free of charge for use for the entire contract period. If you cancel your contract, you have to send the hardware back. If you do not do so, you will be charged for the device. You can also read about this in our AGB or price list.

Do you have further questions or may I close your contribution?

Best regards
Nancy

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for the details.

I will manage to ship the box back, you can then cancel the contract.

Thanks

Martin