abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Canceling open orders
Nima_Ba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I had a Vodafone contract I moved to some new apartment and the new place also supports vodafone. at first I tried to fill in the form for movement and accepted all the costs but there was no effect and I had this message afterward in my protal "Vertrag abgelaufen: Du kannst Deine Kabel Deutschland-Produkte nicht mehr nutzen."

so I decided to buy a new contract and I did it by the help of your colleagues through hotline but as he was explaining how I should cancel my prev contract and cancel my open movement order the call hangup so probably now I am left with two contracts and one open order!

my customer number is: ***

please help me how can I proceed now.

Edit: @Nima_Ba Customer number removed. Please do not post customer data publicly. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Nima_Ba,

there was indeed a new contract. I immediately revoked it. A confirmation is on the way to you.

Your existing contract has also moved to the new address. I see that the cable router is not online. Do you need a technician for the installation?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Lars

Hi Nima_Ba,

I'll take a look at it.

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address (old and new) by private message. Please contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Nima_Ba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Lars,

I sent you my data 2 days ago

Lars

Hi Nima_Ba,

there was indeed a new contract. I immediately revoked it. A confirmation is on the way to you.

Your existing contract has also moved to the new address. I see that the cable router is not online. Do you need a technician for the installation?

Best regards

Lars

Nima_Ba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks, I received the confirmation email, I hope it is all, should I do anything more about it like sending the modem back or ...?

and yeah as I said I ordered a new contract for my new address, I received the modem, installed it like instructions and everything is fine except the internet lamp is blinking fast and no internet! I am hopeless now and yeah pleaaaase arrange for a technician inspection

Lars

Hi Nima_Ba,

yeah, the cable router from the new contract has to come back to us. Use the return label from the post box.

I reset the technician order to the correct customer number. The colleagues will contact you as soon as possible for an appointment. Please give me feedback by Friday if they have contacted you.

Best regards

Lars

Nima_Ba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars, 

Now I'm a bit confused! I just received another confirmation email message for cancelation of my new contract (yesterday I received same thing for my previous contract!).

Looks like now I have nothing to grab! Which actually I am not feeling unhappy at all, cause the old one was not working and no body was answering or doing anything about it for me and the one was sold to me unpleasantly, forcefully through the phone not in my language and I was not pleased with the prices and conditions anyway. Now I have the chance to think whether I want to continue with vodafone or not!!

Can you approve my situation please?

Lars

Hi Nima_Ba,

the contract from the old address was moved to the new address. A technician will contact you to install your old cable router.

I have revoked the new, wrong contract. At the same time you also contacted us via the contact form. The colleagues then marked your existing contract for termination at the end of the contract period (15.11.2020). If you do not wish to cancel the contract, I can remove it again.

Best regards

Lars

Nima_Ba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars,

Ok if we are keeping the old contract and having a technician inspection for the old router and also we are canceling the new contract (I will return the new router) that is the ideal situation, I hope I understood you right.

I will keep you informed here about the technician appointment.

Regards, 

Lars

Hi Nima_Ba,

yes, that you have understood correctly. The new contract is revoked and the old contract will continue. The new cable router has to come back to us. I'm waiting for your feedback when the technician was there.

Best regards

Lars