abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Canceling contract due internet in new place
weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello! I have contract with vodafone for internet and i have this situassion that we are moving to another city in Germany and in this new flat there already is a vodafone internet. I saw in this forum (i think moderator Julia said it) that it is possible to cancel (stop paying for it) my current contract with 3 months Kundigung and stay with new landlord's internet.

My current address is in Germersheim. New place will be in Leer. I will have a landlord's Mietvertrag and internet vetrag of new place.

39 Antworten 39
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello weevazi,

I'm afraid I haven't seen anything yet. Can you please send the form again via contact form?  I'll e-mail it to you.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Yes, please, send it to me.

weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Where to press exactly? i can't seem to find the correct one where can i attach my completed PDF form.

weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Found it myself. PDF has been sent per e-mail!

Tina

Thank you. Now we have to be patient until the responsible colleagues take care of it.

Best regards

Tina

weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
leider können wir die Vertragsübernahme noch nicht bearbeiten, denn für Ihren Vertrag bzw. Ihre Verträge liegt eine
Kündigung vor.
Bitte stornieren Sie zuerst Ihre Kündigung und teilen Sie uns Ihren Wunsch zur Vertragsübernahme noch einmal
mit.
Wir wünschen Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag und bis bald.

I have a written Kundigung after 08.2021. Why do i need to cancel my kundigung if i want to transfer contract? New contract owner said that when the contract ends, he doesn't want to continue. Or do you have else in mind?

Tina

Hello weevazi,

this is necessary for the takeover. As soon as the takeover is completed, he can cancel the contract himself.

Best regards

Tina

weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

+1 bull*** to Vodafone.. Ok, i have written through Vodafone kontakt form that i want to cancel my "kundigung".

weevazi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, Thomas.

So the contract is no more under "kundigung", and i have sent transfer form once more. Waiting for positive answer!

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi weevazi,

I'm sorry for all the trouble. Now, however, the contract rewriting should work out. The new contractual partner will receive a written confirmation by mail within the next few days.

Regards

Stephan