Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancelation of contract
BogdanVasile
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, apologies for the english, I do not master the german language that well at the moment. I have a contract that is set to expire on 7-th of August 2021, which I would like to without renewal, but I must give atleast a 3 month cancellation notice, which I am trying to do via MeinVodafone... but I cannot use the cancel contract button for some reason. t always gives me an insufficient rights error. I was beforehand registered with UnityMedia as a buisness... both which are no longer applicable as Vodafone now owns UnityMedia and my buisness got closed. Therefore I also want to switch back to private contract use. It always gives me an insufficient rights error. Is there a way to solve this without having to resort to the hotline? I doubt I can explain myself properly there.

Thank you,

Bogdan

3 Antworten 3
Ida
Moderator:in

Hi BogdanVasile

I am here to help. So you want to have your business contract changed to a private customer contract?

Please send me a PM:

full name

date of birth

full address

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM is out.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Ida, I've sent the PM.

R4mona

Hi BogdanVasile,

sorry for the delay. Verlegener Smiley

I have just taken a closer look at your request. Since I am not so familiar with our business rates myself, I have discussed the matter with my colleagues. It is important for you to send us a cancellation for your current contract. Please use the following link. Once we receive this, we can enter it into the system and then create your new private customer contract.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!